- Where exactly is the meeting point?
The meeting point is easy to find. At 9:00 AM at our shop in Alfama, Rua do Jardim do Tabaco N2, we are between the Restaurant Novo Conceito and the Orthodox Church. Using the metro we are at 5 minutes walking from Santa Apolónia metro station.
- What do we have to bring?
We provide everything you need for the tour. We just advise you to bring your beach towel, sunscream and sunglasses to protect yourself from the Portuguese sun.
- Can we bring food and drinks to the tour?
We already provide lunch, fruits, water and juice for the tour. If there is something else you want to bring to eat or drink feel free.
- Do you have some social media where we can check the pictures of our tour?
- How can we book the tour?
You can book the tours straight from this website or from our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have some further questions.
- Do you provide some life jackets for the people that don´t feel safe in the open sea?
Yes! We are full equipped with life jackets for everybody that join us in the tour.
- What is the limit of persons we can book the trip to?
We can provide tours for a limit of 16 people per day, all leaving at the same time from the same meeting point mentioned above.
- Can children also do the tour if accompanied?
Yes, we have life jackets for children from 3 years old. We reccomend you though to contact us informing how many people and children are taking the tour.